Welcome to DayZPH
A DayZ Filipino Community

For information on joining our Servers
Click right : HERE
Welcome to DayZPH
A DayZ Filipino Community

For information on joining our Servers
Click right : HERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A DayZ Filipino Community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Impressions that i have in DayZ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonKatol
Admin
DragonKatol

First Impressions that i have in DayZ Empty
PostSubject: First Impressions that i have in DayZ   First Impressions that i have in DayZ EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Holy fucking shit! Day Z is the best zombie game i have ever played. I felt guilty about killing another survivor in cold blood. And out of that guilt, i killed myself by jumping down a building losing my cool stuff. But after respawning and minding my own business like looting, i met this kind dude in ghillie who is packing alot of cool stuff and out of nowhere he helped me to get a transfusion. I followed him all the way to another city and talked about surviving day z but then when looting a building where found a sniper rifle and a bunch of supplies. he got sniped and died on the spot. I felt i have lost a friend. And now i am holed up in this apartment building hunting that bastard.
Back to top Go down
https://dayzph.ace.st
Pwn
Butt Stallion
Pwn

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions that i have in DayZ   First Impressions that i have in DayZ EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:29 pm

I killed some Mexican guy within 5 minutes when I started playing, gotta love that Makarov starting weapon. Then I got sniped because I was in Elektro. (I didn't know jackshit about the game when this happened)

The end.
Back to top Go down
DragonKatol
Admin
DragonKatol

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions that i have in DayZ   First Impressions that i have in DayZ EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:38 pm

Elektro snipers were abundant back then.
Back to top Go down
https://dayzph.ace.st
rtmagnaye

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions that i have in DayZ   First Impressions that i have in DayZ EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:55 pm

I have been playing a lot of zombie games for quite some time now, since the CS1.6 zombie mod days, way way back. DayZ gave me the best experience, and it still does.

I am hoping for a better experience though with the standalone version.Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions that i have in DayZ   First Impressions that i have in DayZ Empty

Back to top Go down

First Impressions that i have in DayZ
Page 1 of 1